Filed under: Grace
i wrote this on Facebook and thought i would bring it over here since i haven’t written in a while.
i actually wrote a New Year’s Resolution thing as a guest post for these guys: Super Dudes Power Squad
1. i am a germ-a-phobe.
2. i don’t mind washing and drying the laundry but i hate folding and putting it away.
3. i have never broken a bone.
4. i prefer a hotel room over a tent if it’s more than one night.
5. since i work from home i am barely clothed.
6. i believe there are good people in this world and they by far a smaller population than the bad people.
7. i am a sucker for sweets.
8. i love visiting Boston.
9. i hate flying.
10. when i hear music that i like, it takes priority.
11. i love the smell of rain.
12. i have always been a bit of a bad seed as far back as i can remember.
13. i believe in being positive when approaching life.
14. i don’t believe in ever acting defeated in life.
15. i have a “thing” for pens and sharp objects.
16. sometimes, i like my alone time.
17. i love being a hero to my nephew.
18. i tend to run against the current and it’s not always on purpose.
19. besides watching shows like True Blood and Dexter, i also like watching the History and Discovery Channels.
20. i believe it is possible to love more than one person at the same time.
21. one day i am going to write an AMAZING book and i hope to help open the eyes of many but that’s me shooting for the stars.
22. i am not a morning person.
23. i am still on the fence about having a kid or not. i think that clock ticked its self dead.
24. i think it would be nice to have a muse again.
25. i have lost 2 real pairs of handcuffs, i lose them like socks.
7 Comments so far
Tell me something
Say what is on your mind
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed